Why my deposit is still pending?
Confirmations on the blockchain network are required to credit deposit and NO ONE is able to interfere. Time for block generation varies from coins to coins and so do required confirmations. When your deposit will be confirmed depends on network crowdedness. Your deposit will be added to your account when confirmations meet our requirement.
Can I change my deposit address?
Please follow the instruction to change deposit address.
1. After signing in, click [Wallet] in the navigation bar and go to [Wallet];
2. Find coin type and click [Deposit];
3. Click [Use new address] to change deposit address.
What happens if I deposit to my old address?
Don’t worry, your deposit to old deposit address will still be added to your account if you’ve changed deposit address.
Can I cancel deposit?
It depends on the platform you’re withdrawing from. If its TXID is already available in blockchain explorer, you will NOT be able to cancel this deposit.
What if I deposit to a wrong address?
1. Don’t worry: BTC/BCH/USDT deposit addresses, ETH/ETC/AXN & ERC20's deposit addresses and XMR/XMC/XMV deposit addresses are identical with AXNET, and AXNET will identify your coin type and add the coins to your account accordingly when you deposit these coins. Please rest assured.
2. If your assets were wrongly sent to your AXNET address, it will take a huge amount of energy, time and risk to check the possibility of recovering. Please submit a ticket and describe your situation in details, including coin type, deposit address, amount, TXID (VERY important) and the screenshots for the deposit. We will respond as soon as possible and see if it is recoverable at all. Should it be possible, AXNET will try our best to conduct a series of complicated operations and the process may take up to a month or more. So please double check your deposit.
My deposit is not added to account when confirmations are enough?
1. Required confirmations for each coin type are different. Please check carefully if your deposit address is correct and the confirmations required for each coin are reached.
2. If you mistakenly deposit via smart contract, please submit a Ticket to contact support for assistance.
3. If your deposit address is correct and has got enough confirmations yet still your account balance didn’t add up, please submit a Ticket and let us know.