How does the AXN Fee Distribution distribute fees from trading to our users?
1. Qualification: Min. holding of 100 AXN.
2. Distribution: AXNET will allocate our daily transaction fee income (including all coin types) to ALL AXN holders proportionately (i.e. Your AXN balance/Total AXN). For instance: If our daily transaction fee incomes include BTC, AXN, and USDT, you will receive 80% of these incomes in BTC, AXN, and USDT proportionately. Attention: You will receive 0 dividend when the amount is below 0.00000001.
3. Calculation: Every o'clock from 1:00 to 24:00 (UTC), we will take an hourly snapshot of your AXN balance and allocate 50% of transaction fee income of the last hour to ALL AXN holders on the snapshot. These dividends will accumulate on an hourly basis.
4. Allocation: Your daily dividend will be sent to your account at 00:00 (UTC) of the next day.
5. Duration: From 00:00 July 1st, 2018 (UTC) to the end of "Trade-driven Mining".
6. Dividend allocation of low-transaction coins
From 0:00 July 2nd, 2018 (UTC), if the EST. value of a coin’s daily dividend is lower than 10 thousand US dollars ($10,000), its dividend will NOT be allocated immediately but accumulated until reaching the standard, and AXNET will then allocate the dividend to AXN holders.
7. AXNET reserves the rights of final explanation of readjusting rules of Dividend Distribution.