Users are responsible for covering all gas fees required to use the exchange. Deposit gas fees are paid directly by the user. On all other transactions and withdrawals, AXNET DEX pays the gas fee to the network and deducts this fee from the user’s transaction. This includes both gas fees for trades, paid for by the taker, and gas fees for withdrawals, paid for by the customer. For trades and withdrawals the fee is taken out of the asset being traded/withdrawn. When withdrawing tokens the fee amount is calculated using the Token/ETH exchange rate from the last 10 trades.
Articles in this section
- How is my private key safe?
- Are my funds safe on AXNET DEX?
- Why is there a 0.04 ETH minimum withdrawal amount for all tokens?
- Why are there minimum trade orders on AXNET DEX?
- Why can't I adjust the GAS fee?
- Who pays the GAS fee?
- What are gas fees?
- What are the trading fees for the DEX?
- How does the DEX work?
- What is AXNET's Decentralized Exchange?