Due to gas fees and how gas costs are applied to withdraws there is a 0.04 ETH minimum withdrawal for any given token. If you have less than 0.04ETH deposited for a given token, please deposit more until you have at least 0.04 ETH equivalent and then withdraw the full amount.
Articles in this section
- How is my private key safe?
- Are my funds safe on AXNET DEX?
- Why is there a 0.04 ETH minimum withdrawal amount for all tokens?
- Why are there minimum trade orders on AXNET DEX?
- Why can't I adjust the GAS fee?
- Who pays the GAS fee?
- What are gas fees?
- What are the trading fees for the DEX?
- How does the DEX work?
- What is AXNET's Decentralized Exchange?